This Briggs & Riley Case is short-and-wide wheeled configuration offers maximum packing capacity while still fitting in the overhead. For extra packing, CX technology expands the bag up to 34%, then compresses it back down to original size.
- Expandable rolling carry-on featuring CX technology that expands up to 34%, then compresses back down to original size
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with four stop heights
- Large U-zip front pocket. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Speedthru pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- All our products are backed with a lifetime performance guarantee. If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, we will repair it free of charge
- Cabin luggage approved for Easyjet and British Airways (not exceeding 56x45x25 cm)