The Canberra is a cabin-sized backpack that is ideally sized for airlines with narrower hand luggage guidelines, like Flybe. 55x35x20cm dimensions and a soft-bag design ensure the Canberra will fit in to the luggage gauges of over 35 airlines, whilst being optimally sized for those with very strict guidelines. The 38 litre interior features a large, unimpeded load area with internal packing straps and a netted panel pocket. The sides of the Canberra are also slightly padded to protect the traveller's belongings. The Canberra features comfortable padded backpack straps that can fold in to the rear of the bag should you wish to carry the bag as a holdall via the side handle, or check the bag in to the aircraft hold on busy flights. To the front of the bag a zipped organiser pocket and quick access pocket ensure important travel documents can be kept close to hand, whilst the Canberra is constructed from robust and showerproof 600D PU material ensuring it weighs just 800 grams.
- ✅ Smart cabin approved 55x35x20cm backpack that is ideally sized for airlines with narrower hand luggage guidelines like Flybe, Air France and Alitalia. Also complies with the standard carry on sizes operated by the majority of airlines.
- ✅ Large 38 litre interior with packing straps, padded lining and packing straps.
- ✅ Packaway backpack straps fold in to the rear of the bag - ideal if you wish to carry the bag as a hold all via side handle.
- ✅ Front zipped organiser pocket for travel documents.
- ✅ Robust construction and showerproof 600D polyester. Lightweight at just 800 grams.